Do you aspire to live a healthier life?
- Our mission at Stronger For Longer is to have a positive impact on our client’s lives by creating a memorable fitness experience.
- This programme has been developed for those that want to receive the benefits of a personalised coaching plan, whilst still enjoying the support of like-minded individuals in a friendly, social environment.
- Our fitness sessions are designed to not just improve muscular strength but also improve other abilities such as balance, posture, co-ordination and movement. We aim to better your nutrition and hydration intake through sustainable healthy eating advice and specific menu plans.
- We provide our clients with a healthy routine so that you end up living the life you aspired for by delivering the best possible solutions to meet your needs.
- Our programme is fun, challenging, appropriate and effective, which will contribute to you becoming fitter and healthier for longer.
For our free report on active ageing and the importance of exercise for older adults click here!
My goal is to help you live the life you always wanted by showing you how to become healthy and then fit. We use various methods to improve the body’s efficiency of movement using technically advanced exercises, specific to your personal needs or goals. The coaches deliver the best possible solutions to meet those needs, through fun, challenging, appropriate and effective programs which will contribute to you becoming fitter and healthier for longer.
We have a one hour exercise session every week day at the Body Complete studio on St Thomas Street. These sessions are based around six key cornerstones (left). We advise our clients on how important it is to better their healthy eating habits, make positive lifestyle choices and undertake the appropriate exercise under careful supervision. We have a unique method of coaching our clients to get sustainable results.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I joined Body Complete just as a 21 day challenge was about to start so the timing was perfect for me (even though I didn’t really have a proper idea of what I was signing up for!). (more…)
I use to compete for fun in 10k trail and road runs, mountain biking and triathlons, then I tore my cartilage in my knee which stopped me from doing any sport, it was operated on in May 2017 and they found arthritis in my knee. (more…)
What does SFL mean to me:
Life, living, vitality, energy, well-being, positivity, structure, strength, hope, which ripples to the whole family.
From feeling 100 with a bad back and lifelong painkillers, Chris sorted me out in 3 minutes. The sessions have transformed my mindset and health which has impacted on my family. (more…)
I joined the Stronger for Longer programme initially as I had a bad back and felt like an old croc struggling through the day. GP couldn’t help so I asked Chris for help. After the first few minutes he had identified the issues and after the first 30 mins I felt well-oiled and like a new person. I’ve had no issues at all ever since. The programme is brilliant and tailored for each person’s abilities encompassing all strength and movement necessary to help with an improved performance in daily life and whatever goals each person has. It’s a very friendly group and the coaches are encouraging, friendly and fun. (more…)
I have always tried to look after myself and keep active but have always done it on my own, either at home using DVDs or swimming and walking.
Never even considered PT until I had a hip replacement and found that some of the follow up exercises were hurting my knees.
I’ve always been into exercise and stuff, have tried to keep active and fit but mostly done it on my own at home. I exercised from videos and went walking but if my routine got interrupted by anything it took me ages to get back into it.
My name is Anne, I’m 54 years old and I want to tell you about my experience of being a client of Body Complete gym.
My story starts some years ago when I discovered that I weighed more than 16 stone.